Recipe by Evie*
had this recipe since the 1970's...
Top Review by Manda
These cookies are sooo easy, and they taste AWESOME!! I used French Vanilla instant pudding. This recipe made exactly 40 cookies. I sprinkled mine with a bit of colored sugar when they were done, just to add some color. The next time I make these, I am going to try pistachio pudding mix and add some chopped maraschino cherries. Yummy! Thanks for the recipe:) ~Manda
- 175 g butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) packet instant pudding mix (any flavour)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar, add egg and instant pudding.
- Beat well, add sifted flour and baking powder.
- Roll into small balls, flatten with fork on a cold greased tray.
- Bake 180°C degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- You may add sultanas, cherries or nuts if wished.
- Ice if desired.