Recipe by Kylie24
My mum always made these when we were kids and you can use orange flavour if you like and add chocolate chips to it
- 125 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix or 1 (3 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup sultana
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add instant pudding mix to mixture and stir well.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix well until balls can be rolled in hand (more flour may be needed).
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and placed on tray make in oven at 190°C for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.