Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are potato pancakes Lefse; the easy way.They are from Scandanavia.
Make and share this Instant Potato Lefse recipe from Food.com.
- Place dry ingredients into 3 quart bowl.
- In a saucepan, bring to boil water, milk, Half & Half, and margarine.
- Stir liquid into bowl of potato mixture until smooth.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Lefse dough:.
- Work together with hands until flour has been absorbed. If sticky, add more flour. Place about 1 cup of dough on floured board and roll as thin as possible.
- Cut with 4-inch cookie cutter or 1 pound coffee can.
- Bake on hot griddle until light brown blisters appear; turn to complete baking. (Electric skillet or pancake griddle set at 400 degrees F.).
- Repeat process until all of potato mixture is used. Yield: 100 (3-inch) pieces.