Recipe by lazyme
A simple and quick recipe using instant mashed potatoes that tastes like the real thing. I will add a touch more liquid or cream cheese to these next time, as they were just a tad bit dry on the top. I got this recipe from a friend.
- 1 (13 3/4 ounce) box instant mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare 6 servings mashed potatoes according to the package directions, omitting butter.
- Add cream cheese, egg, parsley and onion; mix well.
- Place in buttered casserole.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with paprika to taste.
- Bake in preheated 400-degree oven for 30 minutes until heated through.
- May be prepared a day ahead.