1/1 Photo of Instant-Potato Bread (Bread Machine)
3 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 1Place all the ingredients in the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Set crust on medium and program for the Basic cycle; press Start.
- 3The dough ball will be nicely formed and slightly sticky but stiff at the same time when tested.
- 4It should feel a bit sticky, so take care not to add any more than an extra tablespoon of flour.
- 5The potato flakes will soak up the extra moisture during the rises and will become smooth during the risings.
- 6When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- 7Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant-Potato Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.3
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 389.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: