Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a Pittsburgh post-gazette.com recipe. There is pasta in it, but no beans, I don't get why it is Pasta E Fagioli, but the recipe is good and easy, even without the Fagiolli
- 473.18 ml elbow macaroni
- 226.79 g tomato sauce
- 425.24 g hormel chili, no beans
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- In the same pasta pot add tomato sauce,chili, cheese and pasta.
- Heat on low until warm.
- Stir and serve.
- "Pass the hot pepper flakes for those who like it hot and more parmesan for cheese lovers.