Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe was prepared by me when my brother was hungry and asked me to prepare something with paneer and that too instant... n now this is one of his faviourite dish...
- 2 cups panir, diced (cottage cheese)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- In a large frying pan, heat oil on medium-high heat.
- Add turmeric,ginger garlic paste,onions,tomato and cook until translucent and very tender and lightly golden; about 4 - 5 minutes.
- Add the paneer, chili powder,salt n cook for other 5 minute.
- Serve hot,sprinkled with coriander and garam masala with paratha.