Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
Microwave oats--seven different ones.
- 6 tablespoons porridge oats
- 2 tablespoons mixed dried fruit
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon artificial sweetener
- 1 ml salt
- 2 ml ground mixed spice
- 200 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon coffee creamer or 1 tablespoon malt drink powder or 1 tablespoon chopped mixed nuts or 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds or 1 tablespoon drinking chocolate or 2 pieces baking chocolate
- Stir well all ingredients bar last one.
- Add milk.
- Microwave at 800 watts for two and a half minutes.
- Stand one minute.
- Please note: malted milk tastes different--nice but different. What I do is mix in a bowl the night before, cover, and then in the morning microwave.
This was declious!!!! I only used 1 tsp of sugar which worked out good because I could taste the mixed allspice more!!! For my dried fruits I used dates prunes and raisins! I also used skim milk too. What a great way to start my day! Thanks for the recipe!