Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 mins
I make this up and put 2/3 cup into a baggie and store in the fridge (that's where I have the most space. It doesn't need refrigeration.) 1.5 point per 1/3 cup dry mix for Weight Watchers. Sorry, this recipe isn't core
- 3 cups oats
- 1⁄2 cup dried fruit, your choice
- 6 tablespoons brown Sugar Twin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup powdered milk
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store in an air tight container.
- To make oatmeal: Place 1/3 cup oatmeal and 2/3 cup water in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for two minutes.