A quick and easy way to use instant oatmeal packets, instead of just adding water and popping it in the microwave! And it's yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix and combine all ingredients.
- 2Pour into non-stick skillet and when you shake the pan and the pancake moves, it's time to flip.
- 3Brown on both sides, and enjoy!
- 4(I also add about 1/4 cup of sugar-free maple syrup).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Oatmeal Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 183.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Egg Beaters egg substitute