1/1 Photo of Instant Oatmeal Packet Muffins!
Got some instant oatmeal packets you're looking to get rid of? heres a recipe for it! And they're muffins! Not tried this yet, found on a website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (1 ounce) packets reduced sugar instant apple and cinnamon oatmeal (or Maple and Brown Sugar, whatever tickles your fancy)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup egg white
- 3 tablespoons natural applesauce
- 1 1/4 cups skim milk
- 1Preheat oven to bake at 350º.
- 2Lightly grease muffin cups.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- 4Blend well, then add sugar.
- 5In a small bowl, combine all wet ingredients.
- 6Add bowl of wet ingredients to flour mixture in medium bowl.
- 7Mix with electric mixer, just until everything is blended. Do not over-mix.
- 8Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full. Do not over-fill.
- 9Bake for about 15-18 minutes, but check for doneness. Tops should be golden brown.
- 10Allow muffins to cool in tin for about 10-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Oatmeal Packet Muffins!
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.9
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 264.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced sugar instant apple and cinnamon oatmeal