Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This tasty no-bake candy is a big hit with our employees for the holiday season (which is when we save it for). They always want the recipe. Just make sure you tell them that peanuts are included in this recipe.
- Mix and bring to a boil for two minutes: sugar, cocoa, butter/margarine& milk.
- Remove from fire and stir in immediately: oatmeal, vanilla, peanut butter.
- Place or drop by teaspoon on waxed paper, then chill in fridge.
- It is best if you use a cookie sheet lined with waxed paper and then put in refridge.
- No need to cover unless you have scents in yours.
- Once firm remove and place in containers separated by waxed paper.
- Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking & Completion time: 25 minutes.