Scotty & Callie's Mom's Note:
MMMM, yummy and good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pineapple, drink juice.
- 2Cream together splenda and cream cheese.
- 3Mix in cool whip.
- 4Add pineapple and gently mix thoroughly.
- 5Pour into crust,(you can use any type of crust)
- 6Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- 7This has a lot of filling. Will be very high. If you don't want a thick pie, then save remaining and eat like pudding. YUM!
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant No Bake Pineapple Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.8
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 434.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 7.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip