Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
MMMM, yummy and good!
Make and share this Instant No Bake Pineapple Cheese Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, room temp
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda granular
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- Drain pineapple, drink juice.
- Cream together splenda and cream cheese.
- Mix in cool whip.
- Add pineapple and gently mix thoroughly.
- Pour into crust,(you can use any type of crust)
- Refrigerate several hours before serving.
- This has a lot of filling. Will be very high. If you don't want a thick pie, then save remaining and eat like pudding. YUM!
Very simple to make and tasted great. I love the fact that it is low in both fat and sugar. It's the perfect summer-time dessert! Thanks Resa66 for posting!
It was incredibly easy and a refreshing dessert on Mother's Day. I almost felt guilt it was so easy.