Recipe by Domestic Goddess
Instant coffee, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, water, and Cool Whip, make up for this quick, delicious tasting coffee, that you prepare in the microwave.
Top Review by Outta Here
Doesn't get much easier! Didn't even have to dirty a pot. Great taste. I used instant espresso powder for a bit stronger flavor. Made for a quick cuppa when I was short on time. Made for Winter 2010 Comfort Cafe game.
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- Cool Whip (to garnish the coffee)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water in a coffee cup.
- Add the intsant coffee to the cup of water.
- Place coffee cup in the microwave, and cook til the coffee has heated through.
- Add the chocolate syrup, and stir.
- Top the coffee with a dollop of Cool Whip, and serve.
- This makes: 1 serving (8.5-ounces).
- Note: Cooking time varies upon one's microwave.