1/1 Photo of Instant Mocha Coffee
Domestic Goddess's Note:
Instant coffee, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, water, and Cool Whip, make up for this quick, delicious tasting coffee, that you prepare in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water in a coffee cup.
- 2Add the intsant coffee to the cup of water.
- 3Place coffee cup in the microwave, and cook til the coffee has heated through.
- 4Add the chocolate syrup, and stir.
- 5Top the coffee with a dollop of Cool Whip, and serve.
- 6This makes: 1 serving (8.5-ounces).
- 7Note: Cooking time varies upon one's microwave.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Mocha Coffee
Serving Size: 1 (277 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.1
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 1.1 g