Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
Instant coffee, Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, water, and Cool Whip, make up for this quick, delicious tasting coffee, that you prepare in the microwave.
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- Cool Whip (to garnish the coffee)
- Place water in a coffee cup.
- Add the intsant coffee to the cup of water.
- Place coffee cup in the microwave, and cook til the coffee has heated through.
- Add the chocolate syrup, and stir.
- Top the coffee with a dollop of Cool Whip, and serve.
- This makes: 1 serving (8.5-ounces).
- Note: Cooking time varies upon one's microwave.
Doesn't get much easier! Didn't even have to dirty a pot. Great taste. I used instant espresso powder for a bit stronger flavor. Made for a quick cuppa when I was short on time. Made for Winter 2010 Comfort Cafe game.