Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick side for Mexican meals on nights when you're rushed and tired. I did not measure in my race to get dinner on the table, so amounts are approximate; adjust to your liking. The seasoning packet size is a guess, too. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups Minute Rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄4 cup diced onion
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope sazon goya with tomato and coriander
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients except cilantro in a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl.
- Cook on high 5 minutes, remove from microwave and let stand about 5 minutes more.
- Fluff with fork, stir in cilantro, and serve.
This is so Delicious. My Family just loves it!!<br/>It is so very tasty.