Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this using decaf coffee and my 7 year old loves it...and I do too! An easy, awesome summer drink.
- 1⁄3 cup instant coffee granules (decaf if desired)
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 quart cold lowfat chocolate milk
- 2 -4 cups cold white milk
- Mix coffee granules and boiling water.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and cold water until completely blended.
- Mix in chocolate milk and add cold milk (add white milk in amount to desired flavor; I usually use more than 4 cups, especially if the chocolate milk being used is very dark).
- Chill at least one hour and serve over ice.
This was so fabulous, it is so simple to make and it tastes delicioso! Thanks so much for posting it!!!!!!!!1
Thanks SReiff for the recipe. It is a nice drink and makes a ton. The sweetened condensed milk gives it an almost vanilla type very sweet flavor that isn't as pure as just chocolate. It will definitely save chefs some money by making it at home. Great for a hot day when you have others to drink it with you.
OMG this was to die for!!!!! I have been on a Starbucks Mocho Frappachino kick lately and this was just as good and way cheaper. Thank you for saving my budget.