- 1⁄3 cup instant coffee granules (decaf if desired)
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 quart cold lowfat chocolate milk
- 2 -4 cups cold white milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix coffee granules and boiling water.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and cold water until completely blended.
- Mix in chocolate milk and add cold milk (add white milk in amount to desired flavor; I usually use more than 4 cups, especially if the chocolate milk being used is very dark).
- Chill at least one hour and serve over ice.