Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was in a cookbook put together by the employees where my husband works. It is important to use the brand of ingredients listed to get the best tasting hot chocolate. This just about fills a gallon jar. The amount of water depends on how rich you like your hot chocolate.
- 1 (9 5/8 ounce) boxcarnation instant powdered milk
- 1 (10 ounce) jarcremora coffee creamer
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) boxjell-o vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (1 lb) boxnestles quik instant powdered chocolate milk mix
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Mix all ingredients together and store in a air tight container.
- To use: Mix 1/3 cup mix with 3/4 to 1 cup hot water for each cup of hot chocolate.
Made this and shared it with my friends at the lake and it was a big hit. It sure was delicious for a chilly evening around the firepit to keep you warm. Thanks for sharing this delicious mix!
Wonderful! I prepared the mix yesterday, and tryed it on DH this morning today using low fat milk instead of water, adding in a wee bit more sugar though, he gave this 2 thumbs up! I am going to try to throw in a couple of tablespoons into a blender along with some icecream for a milkshake, I think this mix would work really great that way also. Thank you for sharing bullwinkle!...Kittencal:)