Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe my sister gave me many years ago and is very delicious. Makes a wonderful gift too! There isn't a cook time unless you count the heating of water!
- 1 (8 quart) box powdered milk
- 1 (6 ounce) jar coffee creamer (not flavored-actually they didn't have that kind back when I received this recipe)
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can powdered cocoa mix
- Mix all ingredients and store in air tight container.
- I use the gallon size ice cream plastic container to store.
- Use 1/4 cup mix with 3/4 cup hot water.
- Add marshmallows or whatever topping you normally would to hot chocolate.
- Okay, I'm not the math whiz and I'm guessing on the servings, all I know it makes a lot.
i had this recipe when it came out its really good i like adding the extra creamy non dairy creamer it gives it a smoother taste thank you for posting dee