1/1 Photo of Instant Happiness Apple Cookies
A low fat, easy, 10-minute preparation recipe to enjoy the taste of an instant apple cinnamon oatmeal in a much yummier version, or to stick it in your lunch box and go! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2In a small bowl pour the applesauce and stir with the non-dairy milk (my favorite here is almond, but it can be soy, rice -- ), oil and sugar.
- 3Add the instant oatmeal, the flour, the baking powder, and the cinnamon (you can vary the amount to suit your taste). Stir.
- 4Drop the dough in two big cookies on a greased baking sheet and put in the oven.
- 5Bake about 15-20 minutes or until slightly colored on the sides (the less you bake the moister the cookies).
- 6Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy the sweet taste of these fragrant cookies! Your favorite oatmeal now in a cookie! :).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Happiness Apple Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: