Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A low fat, easy, 10-minute preparation recipe to enjoy the taste of an instant apple cinnamon oatmeal in a much yummier version, or to stick it in your lunch box and go! :)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl pour the applesauce and stir with the non-dairy milk (my favorite here is almond, but it can be soy, rice -- ), oil and sugar.
- Add the instant oatmeal, the flour, the baking powder, and the cinnamon (you can vary the amount to suit your taste). Stir.
- Drop the dough in two big cookies on a greased baking sheet and put in the oven.
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or until slightly colored on the sides (the less you bake the moister the cookies).
- Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy the sweet taste of these fragrant cookies! Your favorite oatmeal now in a cookie! :).