Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you can open some packages, you can have some quick potato soup.
Make and share this Instant Gratification Garlic Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 0.5 (7 5/8 ounce) package instant roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- 4 ounces shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Combine milk and water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; add potatoes and stir with a wire whisk until combined.
- Add 3/4 cup of cheese and stir well until melted. Spoon evenly into bowls and top with remaining cheese and black pepper.
Wonderful recipe for camping! Warming and soothing and easy as can be.
This was very easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then my potato packet was 4 ounces so used the whole thing. This made for a nice quick dinner.
This is fast, easy, and good. I used 2 1/2 cups water becuase it was a little bit too think and tossed 2 chicken bullion cubes into it. great recipe.....thanks.