1/3 Photos of Instant Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Ransomed by Fire's Note:
Want garlic mashed potatoes but don't have any real potatoes on hand? Use this simple recipe instead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil water in a medium saucepan.
- 2Meanwhile, mix potato flakes and garlic salt.
- 3Add boiling water to potato flakes.
- 4Stir in milk and margarine.
- 5(NOTES: Adjust measurements except for garlic salt according to box directions. I like to use Idaho Spuds brand.).
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 91.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g