1/1 Photo of Instant Fruit Sorbet
Amazing frozen summer dessert! Better tasting and better for you than sherbert or sorbet. Got this out of a Mexican cookbook. Prep time does not include freeze time. Choose one fruit or try several!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover cookie sheets with plastic wrap and lay all chopped fruit on top in a single layer.
- 2Freeze until firm and icy, about 2 hours.
- 3Place one type of fruit in a food processor and process until grainy.
- 4Add orange juice and sugar to taste and process until smooth.
- 5Return to freezer until ready to serve, repeat with remaining fruit pieces.
- 6Arrange in chilled bowls and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Fruit Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: