Amazing frozen summer dessert! Better tasting and better for you than sherbert or sorbet. Got this out of a Mexican cookbook. Prep time does not include freeze time. Choose one fruit or try several!
- Cover cookie sheets with plastic wrap and lay all chopped fruit on top in a single layer.
- Freeze until firm and icy, about 2 hours.
- Place one type of fruit in a food processor and process until grainy.
- Add orange juice and sugar to taste and process until smooth.
- Return to freezer until ready to serve, repeat with remaining fruit pieces.
- Arrange in chilled bowls and serve immediately.