Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is very easy to make and tastes good!
- Open and drain liquid from all cans except pineapple.
- Place all fruit in serving container.
- Pour lemon pudding powder onto fruit and stir.
- Add can of pineapple with liquid.
- Refridgerate until ready to serve (overnight is fine).
Your recipe really appealed to me ~ ease of preparation as well as the use of pudding mix AND fruit cocktail! We really enjoyed this tasty treat & I'll happily make it again without a doubt! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook Tag]
This was ok. If you are in a rush it can be a quick side, but I don't think it will be a regular thing here. It tastes ok, just not much more exciting then canned fruit. But I love trying new healthy type recipes, so thanks so much for posting!
Was very good. Thanks, Kristen!