Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Lovely instant healthy dessert for a cold treat. I found this in my first Food Processor Cookbook.
- 473.18 ml frozen berries
- 59.14 ml Splenda granular
- 118.29 ml milk or 118.29 ml cream
- 2.46 ml vanilla
- With processor pulse frozen berries until chopped fine.
- Add sugar or Splenda while the fruits are processing.
- Add milk or cream and vanilla.
- Process until mixture is of ice cream consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Well, now ~ It can't get much easier than this! Made with a combo of frozen berries & it was wonderful! A great, cool treat on a warm day! I'll definitely be making this one again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in I Recommend recipe tag]
Yummy, Delicious, and extremely quick. I used boysenberries that I had picked earlier this week. Wonderful for instant snacks. Made for I recommend.
Wow!! This is so easy and makes a fantastic soft serve ice cream. Made two batches the first on as written with berries and it was gone before I got a photo and the second with frozen peaches, both were big hits and will be made a again. Thanks so very much for this very tasty treat.