Prep 1 min
Cook 4 mins
Can't get any easier than this. This recipe really is delicious. Customize it to suit your taste. You can dust with powdered sugar and top with strawberries or eat it as is. Like syrup? That's okay too. I prefer the cinnamon hazelnut creamer or French vanilla but you can use any kind. I also use wheat bread or leftover French bread.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 -2 tablespoon flavored liquid coffee creamer
- 2 slices bread (any kind)
- 1. Heat your skillet with 1 tablespoon of butter.
- 2. Mix together1 egg and the creamer with a fork or wire whisk.
- 3. Dip bread on both sides into the egg mixture.
- 4. Brown on both sides in skillet.