In September of 1964 I sat in a required junior high home economics class learning to bake and sew. I saved this recipe in my best handwriting and still use it. These cookies are super simple and tasty. Great recipe when you get unexpected company for tea, or to give the children something to make on a rainy day. They make a very small batch so they're great for singles too.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Drop by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with fingers or fork.
- Bake 7 to 8 minutes at 375° F.
- May use nuts or colored sugar before baking.