Recipe by Domestic Goddess
A quick, delicious way to enjoy a cup of coffee! Adding the Hershey Milk Chocolate Snack Size Candy Bars, was a way for me to use up the leftover chocolate candy bars from Halloween. You can also use 4 Hershey Bliss Milk Chocolate Hearts (which were leftover chocolate candy from Valentine's Day).
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2 (1/2 ounce) hershey's milk chocolate snack size candy bar (or 4 Hershey's Bliss Milk Chocolate Hearts)
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- Reddi-wip topping or Cool Whip, to garnish coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Add water and instant coffee in a heatproof cup or mug.
- Heat coffee in a microwave until it's hot.
- Add the snack size chocolate candy bars to the coffee.
- Stir until the chocolate in coffee has melted.
- Pour in the half-and-half cream, and stir.
- Top coffee with some Reddi Wip, or add a dollop of Cool Whip.
- Note: If the coffee doesn't seem to be hot enough after adding the cream, you may want to reheat your coffee just a bit in your microwave, and before topping it with the whipped topping.