Prep 1 min
Cook 2 mins
A quick, delicious way to enjoy a cup of coffee! Adding the Hershey Milk Chocolate Snack Size Candy Bars, was a way for me to use up the leftover chocolate candy bars from Halloween. You can also use 4 Hershey Bliss Milk Chocolate Hearts (which were leftover chocolate candy from Valentine's Day).
- Add water and instant coffee in a heatproof cup or mug.
- Heat coffee in a microwave until it's hot.
- Add the snack size chocolate candy bars to the coffee.
- Stir until the chocolate in coffee has melted.
- Pour in the half-and-half cream, and stir.
- Top coffee with some Reddi Wip, or add a dollop of Cool Whip.
- *Note: If coffee doesn't seem to be hot enough after adding the cream, you may want to reheat coffee just a bit in your microwave, before topping it with the whipped topping. Also, if you'd like your coffee a bit stronger, then add 1-1/2 teaspoons of instant coffee, but then you'll have to add 2 tablespoons of the half-and-half cream.