Recipe by Lorac
A quick fix yummy side dish, flavored with Cheddar cheese, sour cream and green onion.
Top Review by EeeGee
Tasty and easy. Instead of instant rice I used cooked rice I had on hand. I added the other ingrediants and nuked it all in the microwave until hot. I love cheesy rice dishes - this one is good and easy.
- 1 cup uncooked instant rice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream