Recipe by justcallmetoni
Found this recipe on a weight loss community board somewhere. I have it saved on my computer to try over the holidays. In the meantime, I thought others would want to try it as well.
Top Review by Chef Cameo
Loved this lower sugar/calorie version of chai tea. But, what I loved the most is the cost savings. Buying it retail definitely meant I wasn't enjoying chai tea very often. I did add a tablespoon of cocoa to the blend. Perfect...thanks so very much for saving me a ton of money and now I packing a couple for Holiday Gifts.
- 236.59 ml non-fat powdered milk
- 236.59 ml powdered fat free non-dairy coffee creamer
- 236.59 ml carnation coffee-mate powdered french vanilla fat free non-dairy coffee creamer
- 566.99 g Splenda Sugar Blend for Baking
- 354.88 ml powdered instant unsweetened prepared tea
- 9.85 ml ground ginger
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon
- 4.92 ml ground cloves
- 4.92 ml ground cardamom
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 4.92 ml allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Place the powdered mix in a blender one cup at a time and process until you have a fine powder. Repeat until all the powder has been processed.
- To serve, place 2 heaping tablespoons of mix into a cup. Add 1 cup of boiling hot water.