Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in our local paper. It makes a great gift for family and co-workers. It uses a basic "Hot Chocolate Mix". Add a mug, and a bar of chocolate for a great gift. Hot Cocoa Mix: 2 cups powdered milk, 1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer, 1 cup sugar, 3/4 cup powdered cocoa, dash of salt. Mix together.
- 1 cup hot cocoa mix (see mix recipe above)
- 3⁄4 cup non-dairy powdered coffee creamer
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee, granules
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Mix all ingredients together and pack in airtight jars.
- To serve: Place 4 tablespoons into a mug and add 1 cup of hot milk and stir.