Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Saw this on facebook. Perfect for when you want just a little cake!
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 (16 ounce) box cake mix, Angel Food flavor
- Note: 1 cake mix must be Angel Food for the dried eggs.
- Mix the 2 flavors of cake mix together. Store in an airtight container.
- To make an individual cake:
- Mix 3 Tbsp cake mix mixture and 2 Tbsp water in a coffee mug.
- Microwave for one minute.
- Top with fruit, whipped cream, whatever.
This recipe appeared in a local paper over a year ago and I have kept a mix of it on<br/>hand ever since. It is the best of the mug/microwave cakes. I've handed samples<br/>out to a lot of people and now they all use only this recipe. I'm so glad to see it<br/>posted, and I urge all to try it.