Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another one from the Living on a Dime website. Haven't tried it but it looks great. I may whip up a batch and give it to my sons who are living in a dorm and so tired of the same old stuff.
- 1⁄2 cup instant coffee
- 2⁄3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried orange peel
- 2⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder (optional)
- Stir ingredients together.
- Process in a blender until powdered.
- Store in an airtight jar.
- Attach a note to the mix saying, "Use 2 teaspoons to 1 cup of hot water.".
Made this without the orange peel and I add the milk in to taste. This is a nice change from the usual morning cuppa. My husband likes the nice cinnamon aroma for first thing in the morning.
I have been drinking more instant coffee lately and decided to give this a try! I didn't have dried orange peel so I just added some fresh grated to each cup. This was easy to whip up and I quickly went through the mix. Thanks Sarah Chana, for posting. Roxygirl