Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
3 powders form together to make a hot drink. Froufrou coffee taste, without Froufrou Coffeehouse price. You can use regular or decaf, add in whatever further powders you like for flavour.
- Empty the 8 oz instant coffee into a mixing bowl.
- Use the now-empty jar to measure out 2 jars of chocolate milk mix (16 oz).
- Use the jar to measure out 3 jars of powdered milk (24 oz).
- Mix thoroughly, and run through a blender or food processor, so that the powder is of a relatively similar consistency.
- Put mix into jars for gift-giving, or to pace out your own consumption.
- Use a quarter-cup of mix per 1 cup of hot water.
Nice recipe to make a quick cafe mocha anytime! I made 1/3 of the recipe and replaced some of the powdered milk with powdered coffee creamer for a little added richness. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013