Recipe by SnoBahr
3 powders form together to make a hot drink. Froufrou coffee taste, without Froufrou Coffeehouse price. You can use regular or decaf, add in whatever further powders you like for flavour.
Top Review by loof
Nice recipe to make a quick cafe mocha anytime! I made 1/3 of the recipe and replaced some of the powdered milk with powdered coffee creamer for a little added richness. Thanks for sharing your recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty the 8 oz instant coffee into a mixing bowl.
- Use the now-empty jar to measure out 2 jars of chocolate milk mix (16 oz).
- Use the jar to measure out 3 jars of powdered milk (24 oz).
- Mix thoroughly, and run through a blender or food processor, so that the powder is of a relatively similar consistency.
- Put mix into jars for gift-giving, or to pace out your own consumption.
- Use a quarter-cup of mix per 1 cup of hot water.