Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everytime you drink this instead of buying coffee from the local coffee shop, you save $2 to $3 bucks. Thanks to the Hillbilly Housewife for this one! http://hillbillyhousewife.com
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons powdered coffee creamer
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- Measure all of the ingredients into a coffee cup.
- Add hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Savor the flavor of savings.
- 1-1/2 teaspoons is the same as 1/2 a tablespoon or 1 very heaping teaspoon.
- If you are out of either powdered creamer or dry milk, then double up on the one you do have. This would be 1/4-cup of dry milk powder or 1-tablespoon of powdered creamer.