1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Bread Pudding made with Instant Pudding. This is a modified recipie from Semi-Homemade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Lightly spray the inside of a 3-quart casserole with butter-flavored cooking spray; set aside.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix, evaporated milk, almond extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Add bread (cut into pieces) Stir together until well combined and bread is saturated.
- 4Bake bread pudding in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.9
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 4.5 mg
- Sodium 1548.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 14.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix