Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Bread Pudding made with Instant Pudding. This is a modified recipie from Semi-Homemade.
- 1 (4 5/8 ounce) box fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated skim milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 lb bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly spray the inside of a 3-quart casserole with butter-flavored cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix, evaporated milk, almond extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Add bread (cut into pieces) Stir together until well combined and bread is saturated.
- Bake bread pudding in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Yummy! This was SO simple! Thanks for the recipe! (You have vanilla extract in the ingredients list but the directions say almond extract.. I stuck both in.)