Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was originally posted on mealsforyou.com. I changed it slightly so the residents could make it, and they could eat it after they made it. Very kid friendly and they made it themselves!
- 8 chocolate sandwich style cookies (we used a combination of both) or 8 vanilla cream-filled sandwich style cookies (we used a combination of both)
- 1 1⁄4 lbs blueberries or 1 1⁄4 lbs raspberries or 1 1⁄4 lbs strawberries
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Separate the two halves(done in advance so residents could use them).
- Both halves should have some cream filling on them.
- Stand the berries on the cream.
- Sift 10X confectione'r sugar over top if desired.
- 1-2 half cookies with berry top per serving.