Recipe by RoRoBurger
This is a quick and easy banana bread recipe that is guaranteed to come out moist and delicious. It's so versatile, you can switch it up to suit any taste. Substitute the white cake for yellow or butter flavor and the pudding with banana or pistachio. And you can use nuts, raisins, or dried cranberries in place of the chocolate chips, or mix and match.
- 4 medium very ripe bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/8 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Using a mixer, mash the bananas in a large bowl. Add the eggs and oil; mix well. Add cake mix and pudding mix blending until well incorporated. Stir in chips if using. Grease and flour 2 loaf pans. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.