I was really craving pizza and I had one mozzarella cheese stick left. This turned out surprisingly well! I thought the ketchup would be weird but it tasted great, it really hit the spot. I added onions to one side but I liked it better without it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix water, flour, and baking powder.
- 2Roll out the dough on a floured surface, make it as flat as possible.
- 3Heat a dry pan and put the crust on it.
- 4Flip it to cook the other side and then add ketchup
- 5Break the cheese up and spread it around, wait until it melts.
- 6Cut into 4 slices.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant and Cheap Rendition of a Thin Crust Cheese Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.3
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 356.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 11.2 g