Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I was really craving pizza and I had one mozzarella cheese stick left. This turned out surprisingly well! I thought the ketchup would be weird but it tasted great, it really hit the spot. I added onions to one side but I liked it better without it.
- Mix water, flour, and baking powder.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface, make it as flat as possible.
- Heat a dry pan and put the crust on it.
- Flip it to cook the other side and then add ketchup
- Break the cheese up and spread it around, wait until it melts.
- Cut into 4 slices.