Recipe by T!Van
I was really craving pizza and I had one mozzarella cheese stick left. This turned out surprisingly well! I thought the ketchup would be weird but it tasted great, it really hit the spot. I added onions to one side but I liked it better without it.
- 1⁄4 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 reduced fat mozzarella string cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix water, flour, and baking powder.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface, make it as flat as possible.
- Heat a dry pan and put the crust on it.
- Flip it to cook the other side and then add ketchup
- Break the cheese up and spread it around, wait until it melts.
- Cut into 4 slices.