I originally got this recipe over 25 years ago when I was in high school and joined Weight Watchers. I had lost it and looked every where for it. Looked in every Weight Watchers cookbook. I bought a tiny community cookbook at a garage sale for a quarter and there it was. This is filling and delicious. The vegetables can be canned, frozen or fresh.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients (drain only the Chinese vegetables if using canned).
- 2Add dashes of celery salt, oregano, salt and pepper, thyme.
- 3Cook for 20 minutes on medium heat.
- 4Add more liquid if needed.
- 5You may substitute any vegetable, such as cabbage, zucchini, carrots, etc.
- 6Cooked, skinned chicken parts may also be used.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inspiration Soup
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 400.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: