Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
A lasgna type casserole that is easy. It can be made in advance and frozen.
Make and share this Inside-Outside Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 lb) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) package macaroni
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
- Cook spinach and drain, reserving liquid. Add enough water to reserved liquid to make 1 cup.
- Combine spinach liquid with tomato sauce and spaghetti sauce. Add to meat mixture and simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine spinach with macaroni and remaining ingredients.
- Spread spinach mixture on bottom of greased 9X13 pan. Top with meat mixture.
- Can be covered with foil and frozen at this stage.
- Bake 350 degrees F for 30-45 minutes.