Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from the Just for Kids Cookbook.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons pasturized processed cheese spread
- 2 teaspoons chopped green onion tops
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 12 slices deli turkey (thin round slices)
- 4 large pretzel sticks or 4 large unsalted breadsticks
- Combine cream cheese, process cheese spread, green onion and mustard in small bowl; mix well.
- Arrange 3 turkey slices on a large sheet of plastic wrap, overlapping slices in center.
- Spread 1/4 of cream cheese mixture evenly onto turkey slices, covering slices completely.
- Place 1 pretzel rod at bottom edge of turkey slices; roll up turkey around pretzel rod.
- Be sure to keep all 3 turkey slices together as you roll them around pretzel.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.