1/1 Photo of Inside out Stuffed Pepper Casserole
This is from a local vegetable stand (Agle's) south of Buffalo NY Didnt see any like it on here. easy and makes a good amount
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil broth and pour over rice in greased 9 x 13 " pan.
- 2Brown meat with pepper and onion. Drain well.
- 3Add sauce and pour over rice.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes uncovered.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside out Stuffed Pepper Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1132.0
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 635.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 156.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 54.1 g