1/3 Photos of Inside-Out Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This is a lot easier to make than the regular stuffed green peppers. My husband just loves it this way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, cut up
- 1 large green pepper, chopped (or several green peppers, suite your own taste)
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces shredded cheese (or more to suite your taste)
- 1In a skillet, brown beef. Drain.
- 2Transfer to a greased 2-quart casserole dish.
- 3Add the next 8 ingredients.
- 4Cover and bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until rice is tender.
- 5Uncover and sprinkle with the cheese.
- 6Return to the oven until cheese melts, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside-Out Stuffed Green Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.8
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 942.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 30.0 g