Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are fun, easy, and really tasty. They also allow for so many variations. Recipe from Pillsbury.
- 1 (7 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough, dough
- 6 lettuce leaves
- 6 slices baby swiss cheese
- 6 slices ham
- 1 tablespoon mustard or 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Bake bread sticks as directed on package; cool.
- Place lettuce on work surface.
- Top each with a cheese slice & a ham slice.
- Spread mayo over ham.
- Place cooled bread stick in centre of each.
- Wrap around and secure with toothpick.
What a cute idea! They were very easy to make and turned out very good! I used low fat bread sticks and low fat mayo. On some I put Dijonnaise. Made with the suggested ham and Swiss. Thanks for posting an easy lunch!! :)
These make an interesting presentation. Kids would love it! You really can play around with the fillings. I made some ham and swiss, and some roast beef and cheddar. Thanks for posting.