1/4 Photos of Inside out Oreos
White chocolate covered Oreo truffles. Three ingredients but always the first to go on a candy tray!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place cream cheese and Oreos in food processor.
- 2Process until no more white can be seen and mixture begins to stick together.
- 3Roll mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
- 4Place on waxed paper covered sheet and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- 5Melt chips (add 1T oil if you like thinner chocolate) or candy coating.
- 6Dip balls into chocolate using a toothpick or a dipping fork.
- 7I drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate for the effect and to cover up the mark from the toothpick!
- 8Return to waxed paper to set.
- 9These set faster in the frig.
- 10The candy coating sets much faster than the chips.
- 11I use candy coating whenever I can find it.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside out Oreos
Serving Size: 1 (685 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 4.7 mg
- Sodium 48.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g