Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
White chocolate covered Oreo truffles. Three ingredients but always the first to go on a candy tray!
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2-1 package Oreo cookies
- 11 -12 ounces white chocolate chips or 12 ounces vanilla candy coating
- Place cream cheese and Oreos in food processor.
- Process until no more white can be seen and mixture begins to stick together.
- Roll mixture into 3/4 inch balls.
- Place on waxed paper covered sheet and freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Melt chips (add 1T oil if you like thinner chocolate) or candy coating.
- Dip balls into chocolate using a toothpick or a dipping fork.
- I drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate for the effect and to cover up the mark from the toothpick!
- Return to waxed paper to set.
- These set faster in the frig.
- The candy coating sets much faster than the chips.
- I use candy coating whenever I can find it.
I made this for work. This recipe was so easy and I got rave reviews. I think I forwarded this link to about 20 people. Yummy!
YUM! GREAT, GREAT, GREAT!! Super easy. Very pretty. Made them and wrapped up for the bus drivers, mailcarrier and newspaper person. I will also bring to my daughters cookie exchange at school. thanks!!!
These are an easy way to make a beautiful Christmas cookie. Beware though if you aren't a fan of rich chocolate desserts!